latest Post

Shabby Elegance Scrollwork Candleholder Chic Decor



I need to leading say I cherish this crystal fixture. Actually, subsequent to having one for a couple of months, I purchased another. They look incredible. I need to caution any individual who may purchase this, however. Hope to utilize heated glue on the off chance that you need to utilize decrease candles, in light of the fact that the candles won't fit and stay upright. You need to stick the candles in, yet when it's an ideal opportunity to supplant them, the paste turns out effectively. The other suggestion I have is to heated glue the glass flame holders into the crystal fixture, despite the fact that they sink. I guarantee, with decrease candles, they will release and fall. Still, for only two or three pennies and 5 minutes of time, this is the ideal shabby chic ceiling fixture. Additionally, in the event that you don't care for the precious stones, they simply slide off the parchment work.

Get This @ http://amzn.to/1lmbDjA

About Natasha Solanki

Natasha Solanki
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment